This was the very first card I crafted (and also my first blog post, hello there!). The card’s very simple, but also very cute! It was a birthday card for a friend of mine, who’s birthday is also in March. Yes, I’m Pisces! 😉
- Scissors / craft knife & self-healing cutting mat
- Alphabet stamps
- 2 golden stars
- 4 sheets of different colored paper
- Cut out 3 triangle shapes from each colored paper.
- Put 6 triangles like a garland next to each other on a blank greeting card.
- Take the remaining 6 triangles and repeat the previous step.
- Stamp the text “Happy Birthday” on the center of the card. You could stamp it straight or a bit curved.
- Now glue all triangles to the greeting card.
- Finish the card by gluing a decorative star on each side of the stamped text.