The last two weeks I have searched all over the internet for a new alphabet stamp set. Although I really like my wooden alphabet stamp set, it’s not very practical.
Cons of my wooden alphabet stamp set:
- It’s difficult to align letters
- Stamp corners are sometimes accidentally drenched in ink
- You can only stamp one letter at the time
Therefore I decided to purchase a new alphabet stamp set which is more convenient. On the internet there’s a wide range of stamps available! I first stumbled upon this white & green stamp set. The stamps can be attached to each other, which is very handy.
Still I didn’t buy this set for the following reasons:
- There’s no lowercase available
- Only one copy of each letter available
- You can’t create curved texts, only straight ones
- The spacing between the letters is always the same
Then I came across a lot of clear alphabet stamp sets like the ones of Lawn Fawn, Technique Tuesday and Stampendous.
These brands made me very happy, because:
- Uppercase and lowercase are both included
- They do offer multiple copies of several letters
- You can stamp one or more words at once by sticking them to an acrylic block
- You have full control of the alignment by using an acrylic block
Therefore I decided to buy stamp sets of these brands. The Lawn Fawn stamps have a playful font, almost handwritten. The Technique Tuesday stamp set has an old-fashioned look, like a typewriter. The Stampendous stamp set is plain and small, ideal for short comments on the card. A nice variation of stamp sets!
Overview of my purchases:
- Lawn Fawn, Jessie’s ABCs (my favorite!)
- Lawn Fawn, Smitty’s ABCs
- Technique Tuesday, Williamsburg alphabet small
- Stampendous, Tiny alphabet perfectly clear stamp set
What’s your favorite alphabet stamp set? Did it take you a while to find it? I’m curious 😀
Recently I’ve dedicated a webpage to my closest craft buddies: my craft tools! 😉 On this webpage you can find an image of each craft tool, plus a description (of my personal experience).