A heart is the ultimate symbol of love. This heart is full of love, just like the butterflies you feel in your stomach when you’re in love. You can make this card for the one you love so much, for Valentine’s Day or any other romantic occasion.
This is actually my very first shaker card. I’ve “discovered” shaker cards some time ago on Youtube and thought it would be nice to create one by myself. It reminds me of snow globes which are pretty awesome!
Watch the video tutorial or scroll down for the photo tutorial (step by step), if you don’t like to pause 🙂
- Cutting mat
- Craft knife
- Heart punch
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Foam tape
- Blank greeting card
- Sheet of plastic (alternatives: zipper bag, plastic pocket)
- Sheet of red cardstock or paper (I prefer cardstock)
- Sheet of white paper
- Sheet of 2 different colored paper (for the small punched hearts)
- Cleaning cloth (optional)
Below you can find the photo instructions. Click on one of the images to enlarge it.