Craft a simple & cute Happy Birthday garlands card. The colorful garlands will give your dear one that real birthday feeling! Hip Hip Hooray! 😀
My friend invited me to her birthday party. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the party, but I still wanted to wish her a happy birthday ofcourse! So I decided to craft a birthday card 😀
- Scissors / Craft knife & self-healing cutting mat
- 4 sheets of different colored paper
- Thread (about 16 inch)
- Double-sided adhesive tape / small piece of label
- Cut out a big square from the front side of a blank greeting card.
- Cut out a square of 1.2 x 1.6 inch from all 4 colored paper.
- Fold all square shapes once and cut out 2 triangle shapes from each paper.
- Get a thread which has a length of 8 inch.
- Unfold 4 different colored triangle shapes and glue the inside.
- Cling the 4 triangles on to the thread. Start from the middle of the thread and work sideways.
- Get a new thread of 8 inch again and repeat step 5 & 6.
- Set up the blank greeting card like a tent.
- Grab 1 thread with both hands and measure where to stick them on the inside of the card front.
- Cut 2 little pieces of double-sided adhesive tape and stick both thread ends to the inside of the card front. (or use a small piece of label and skip step 12 & 13)
- Cut off the remaining thread from both thread ends.
- Cut out two small squares from white paper.
- Glue the two small squares on top of the double-sided adhesive tape to cover it up.
- Repeat step 9 – 13 to attach the second thread to the card and you’re done!