Give your wrapping paper that extra touch with a beautiful crafted flower. It’s very easy to do, but that doesn’t make it any less beautiful! 😀 Craft it within just a few minutes by following this tutorial.
My boyfriend isn’t that much into Sinterklaas. Sinterklaas is a Dutch tradition which you can compare to Santa Claus. Santa Claus actually descends from him. You can read more information about Sinterklaas on Wikipedia.
I didn’t want to leave my boyfriend completely out of this tradition. That’s why I wrote him a poem, bought him a gift and wrapped it in a more crafty way than an average present 😀
- Clear tape
- Wrapping paper
- 4 sheets of red paper
- 2 sheets of green paper
- Curling ribbon (about 20 inch)
» Learn more about my craft tools
- Wrap your gift in wrapping paper. Use the inside of the wrapping paper, because it’s usually white. This will make your paper decoration look even more colorful and bright.
- Make a staple of 4 sheets of red paper.
- Cut out a shape of 4 petals which are attached to each other in the center.
- Fold all petals to the center of its shape.
- Turn each petal shape a quarter turn and glue them together in the center.
- Glue the bottom petal shape onto the wrapped gift.
- Cut out 2 leaf shapes from 2 sheets of green paper.
- Fold the leaf shapes along the length.
- Glue the leaves below the petals on the wrapped gift.
- Cut two gift ribbons (10 inch each) and curl them slightly with a scissor.
- Attach them with sticky tape below the petals on the wrapped gift.